1. Friday night’s dinner – Big Cesaer Salad with Garlic Bread. Classic!
2. Right after dinner the power went out. “J” & I went for a walk…
3. Saturday morning at the Farmer’s Market.
4. Relaxed Saturday afternoon with food, friends and beer.
5. Possibly the last bon-fire of the season.
6. Sunday was a surprise birthday trip to the Jay’s game for one of my besties!
7. Us girls.
8. The crew at the game… ah-mazing seats!
9. Open dome.
10. Dinner at Baton Rouge. I had the Grilled Veggie Sandwich w/ Sweet Potato Fries.
11. The makings of a Fresh Veggie Frittata for Monday brunch.
12. “J” & I spent Monday afternoon tearing out a wall and ceiling in the basement. Progress post to come!
How was your long weekend?