My Top 7: Chicago Edition
1. I love that the flight to Chicago is only 1 hour and 20 minutes….it honestly took me longer to drive home in traffic then it did to fly there.
2. I tried my first Skinny Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks… sooo good!
3. You can see a lot from the 63rd floor of the Aon Center.
4. The San Juan Market Chef’s Tasting menu at Topolobampo is to die for!
5. My hotel room… king size bed to myself for 2 nights!
6. Dinner at Henri… sea bass on a bed of wilted greens topped with sauteed hen-of-the-woods mushrooms drenched in a lobster cream sauce… um, yum!
7. Coming home and reading all your wonderful birthday wishes and comments! Thanks guys!
Happy Monday! How was your weekend loves?