1. “J” and picked up our 3rd CSA of the season on Wednesday… We got spinach, red onion, green onion, potatoes, asparagus and organic strawberries. I already have something special planned for those berries!
2. I was invited to teach a 3 hour workshop on Wednesday on how to set up a Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest account. Again, I love my job!
3. The temperature reached 29.5°C (85°F) inside my house on Tuesday. Totally unacceptable.
4. Ever since I fell in love with this console table by Angelo Home, “J” and I have been searching for a console table for the front hallway in our new house. Believe it or not, it’s one of the only pieces of furniture we really need besides a couch. Today he texted me this picture…. and only $115. Consider it mine!
5. My Blurb Instagram Photo Book arrived this week. If you are a heavy user of Instagram, I highly recommend this book! It’s a great way to capture an entire year (or more) in Instragram photos.
6. I ran outside every day this week. I now have the worst runner’s tan lines I have ever seen… but still totally sexy!
7. Lastly, I would like to congratulate my blogger friend Janice, and her husband J, who welcomed their little guy, Luca Soloman, into the world on Father’s Day! Isn’t he adorable? Head over to Janice’s blog and congratulate her!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend friends, it’s supposed to gorgeous here on this side of the world!