1. I feel like I spent a lot of time in the kitchen this week… I made Kale Chips, Homemade Pizza, and the best Roast Beef with Sweet Potatoes & Balsamic Brussels Sprouts EVER! … Then I ate it in a sandwich… two days in a row.
2. Today… I am going to make Bread Pudding for the first time… Outcome? To be determined.
4. Am I the only person who has not read The Hunger Games? I really want to go see the movie, but I am holding back until I read the book… Have you seen it? Read the book? What did you think…?
5. Without shame, I am going to admit that “Boyfriend” by Justin Bieber has been on serious repeat this past week… It has a Justin Timberlake quality… I don’t know, but I love it! Don’t hate!
6. Welcomed a new member to the family this week… Hannah…. and no she’s not mine, she’s Nikki‘s… and she’s adorable… and I want to smoosh her… and puppnap her… I mean, what…?
7. I signed up for Passionfruit Ads yesterday. If you haven’t heard of it, it is an amazingly easy to use advertising platform (for those of you looking to monetize your blogs). I highly suggest you give it a try… right now!
I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend, and are taking some time to relax, eat, and spend time with the family!
What are you looking forward to this weekend? Eggs? Chocolate?