My Weekend According to my iPhone
1. Finally had some time to bake something from scratch.
2. … Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. So good!
3. Made a few house purchases; including a Shark Steam Mop, some towels & a toaster.
4. I painted something! (I honestly can’t remember the last time I painted something with oils…)
5. Hosted a Mother’s Day Snack Bar at my house. We munched on Nachos + 7 Layer Dip + Lime Beer before taking my mom to see Dark Shadows.
6. After a day of couch shopping, I enjoyed a nice BBQ and some time outside with “J” on Sunday night.
As you can tell it was a pretty low-key weekend. It was nice to have some spare time and no real schedule to adhere to… We sort of did what we wanted, when we wanted.
How was your weekend? Did you have plans, or did you just play-it-by-ear?