My Top 7
1. It’s the First Day of Spring! // Today was truly a beautiful spring day. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and temperatures stayed above 0C for most of the day! Did I get outside to enjoy it. Nope. But it was still nice to see the sunshine streaming through my office window.
2. Caprese Panzanella Salad // It’s safe to say I have eaten this salad every day this week. I am obsessed. Perfectly ripe tomatoes… fresh mozzarella cheese… sweet basil… tangy balsamic… crunchy croutons. Ugh. I die.
3. Mini Eggs // Easter weekend is a mere two weeks away. Two weeks! I think Easter would sneak up on me much faster if it weren’t for mini eggs. As soon as I see them on the shelves I know Easter can’t be too far off.
4. Featured! // My dreamy, white guest bedroom makeover is getting lots of press these days. I was featured on the Urban Barn blog, Stephanie of Lealou gave me shout out in her “Links I Clicked This Week” post, and Polish the Nest featured my nightstand on Instagram. Thanks of all the support!
5. Waterloo Foodie Tour // Tomorrow some of my favourite food ladies are coming into town for a little foodie tour! We’ll be heading up to Elora for some fresh baked bread, hitting up Timeless Materials for some props, visiting Vincenzo’s for some sweets, and ending up at Taco Farm. Fun day ahead!
6. Maddy // God I love this pup. That is all! #MyLittleGirl
7. LinkedIn Workshop for Entrepreneurs // I’m excited and honoured to be leading a 1 hour workshop on “LinkedIn Strategies to Grow Your Business” with WINC Waterloo on March 24th! If you’re an entrepreneur who is interested in learning how to use LinkedIn, check out my workshop details. If there is enough interest after the fact, I may turn it into a webinar. What do you think!?
Happy Weekend Friends!