I’m sooo looking forward to this long weekend. I’m going on work day #11 here… yes, that’s almost two weeks straight. The fact of the matter is, I could use a little break. Maybe some time to sleep in. Maybe even breakfast in bed… Now that’s an idea!
Of course my mind goes straight to chocolate and strawberries. I can’t think of any other flavour combination I would want to wake up too… If you love chocolate, you’re going to want to try new Chocolate Philly. It just might be what breakfast in bed dreams are made of…
With Chocolate Philly you get the dairy goodness of Philly plus the deliciousness of pure milk chocolate – with half the sugar and calories (per 1 tbsp. serving) of the other guys. Combine that with sweet and juicy strawberries, and you might just end up with this Strawberry & Chocolate Philly Stuffed French Toast…
Strawberry & Chocolate Philly Stuffed French Toast
This sweet, stuffed french toast comes together quickly on a early Saturday morning. Easy enough for the husband to pull together, and delicious enough to enjoy together… in bed.
1/4 cup milk
sprinkle of cinnamon
dash of vanilla extract
3-5 pieces of thick cut french bread
5-7 strawberries, sliced thin
3-4 tbsp of Chocolate Philly
1. Heat a large pan on medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray (if needed).
2. In a shallow-wide bowl beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3. One by one, soak each piece of french bread, about 30 seconds on each side, in the egg/milk mixture.
4. Place egg bread in pan and cook on each side for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until the bread becomes toasty and browned. Remove and set aside.
5. Once all pieces of french toast are cooked, start assembling. With one piece of toast on the bottom, smear it with about 1 tbsp on Chocolate Philly followed by sliced strawberries. Repeat until you have 3-4 layers of french toast stuffed.
6. Top with strawberries and drizzle with real maple syrup. Enjoy in bed with your loved ones.
Feeling like you could get in on some Strawberry & Chocolate Philly Stuffed French Toast breakfast in bed action? Well, Chocolate Philly has come up with a simple yet highly effective way to convince your loved ones to serve you breakfast in bed. You work hard every day. So how about a delicious reward?
In just 3 quick and easy steps, your loved ones could be serving you Chocolate Philly in bed. C’mon – you deserve it! By using the power of social media and some friendly peer pressure, breakfast in bed with Chocolate Philly can be yours. Head on over to Philadelphia Cream Cheese Canada Facebook page to learn more about the “Breakfast in Bed” challenge.
Don’t forget to “Like” Philly Canada on Facebook – they will be rolling out an exclusive Facebook coupon on May 21st. Now your loved ones will have no excuse not to include Chocolate Philly when they serve you breakfast in bed.
Have you ever been served breakfast in bed?
Disclosure: This is a paid post through SheBlogs Media. I purchased Chocolate Philly to try it personally before writing about it. All opinions are my own.