1. Currently Obsessed With…. // If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen me professing my love for a few new things in my life: FitBit, water & The Bachelorette. All things I am currently obsessed with… and that last one is definitely a guilty pleasure! #ICantHelpIt
3. Sparkling Fun // Earlier this week I was invited to a pretty cool event hosted by SodaStream. Mixologist Trevor Burnett showed us how to make mocktails fun & exciting during his fascinating demo featuring sparkling SodaStream water. I definitely walked away with a few pretty cool tips, tricks and recipes! # JustAddWater
4. Backyard Sneak Peek // J & I have been working feverishly to get our backyard finished before summer officially starts (so that we have three solid months to sit around and do nothing but enjoy it). Our latest (top secret) project is just about finished… so how about a little sneak peek? #OhItsGoingToBeSoGreat!
5. Local Food Week // This week was Local Food Week in Ontario (hooray for local foods!), which warranted a little personal celebration because the recipe booklet I developed & photographed made its debut! Seeing my recipes brought to life and supported by so many Ontario commodity groups has been so rewarding! If you’re looking for some delicious recipe ideas, make sure you download it! (My personal favourite is the cheeseburger quesadilla!)
6. Birthday Love! // My sister & nephew celebrated their birthday yesterday (fun fact, my sister gave birth to my nephew on her birthday… not planned, just how it worked out!). Of course we commemorated the day by stuffing our faces with seafood at Red Lobster! #HesSevenAlready?
7. Wedding Season Starts… Now // Tomorrow I attend my first wedding of the season. And you know what? I have a wedding every single Saturday in the month of June! And add on top of that bridal showers every Sunday! #MyPocketBookHatesMe
Wishing you a very happy weekend!