1. Decorating dad’s 12ft tree on Christmas day… I should have expected this!
2. New tradition, building a gingerbread house with the fam.
3. Turkey, turkey & more turkey! Lots of leftover scalloped potatoes for this recipe.
4. The kid lives for Batman these days!
5. Stockings were stuffed with lots of girly goodies this year…
6. Too many sweets… slowly making my way through 5 lbs. of chocolate…
7. The new TV “J” just had to buy…
8. Cozy slippers all week!
But seriously, how did it get to be New Year’s Eve tomorrow…?
How was your Holiday week? Lots of turkey and too many sweets? Did you get what you wished for?