I’ve been craving peanut butter lately… I don’t know why, but I just want to eat big globs of it with a spoon. The whole jar. In one sitting. While watching Entourage.
It was this craving that lead me to my baking cupboard… it’s above my stove. And you know what? It always has a box of brownie mix in it… most of the time. This time, no brownie mix. So after a quick trip to the store I had all the ingredients to concoct the ultimate peanut butter brownie treat….
I give you… Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies
Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies
1 box brownie mix (prepared as per box instructions)
2 tbsp melted peanut butter (I used reduced fat PB)
1 small bag of Reese Peanut Butter Cup Mini’s
1. Prepare brownie batter as per box instructions. Pour into pan.
2. Melt PB in microwave until pourable. Drizzle over batter in pan. Take a knife and swirl the peanut butter through the batter.
3. Throw in peanut butter cups.
4. Bake as per box instructions.
5. Eat all in one sitting while watching Entourage.
Do you get intense cravings for certain food? What do you crave most often?