Don’t get to excited! I assure you, I am not getting booked and going to jail… although after my recent speeding incident I wouldn’t doubt if that crossed your mind!
I just booked my vacation…. Where am I going?
Out West to go snowboarding!!!
- February 14th: Hop on the plane. Later that day hop off the plane in Calgary.
- February 14th – 17th: Stay with my friend Jo at her place. Relax. Catch-Up. Do some work stuffs. Cook a bunch of food for the trip.
- February 18th: Hop in a van and drive 8 hours through the glorious rocky mountains to Kelowna, where we will pick up the rest of the crew from the airport. Then head over to Big White Ski Resort.
- February 19th – 21st: Snowboard. Eat. Drink. Hot Tub. Drink. Drink. Sleep. Repeat for 3 days!
- February 22nd – 24th: Hop in a van and drive 8 hours the other way through the glorious rocky mountains. Hang out with Jo… do whatever comes up…
- February 25th: Maybe hop on a plane and go home 😉
Do you have any vacations planned for the new year? Any winter getaways? Or do you stick to the hot ones?