1. Purdy’s Himalayan Pink Salt Caramel… I can’t even describe how good these are! But I can tell you that I came home with a bag of 25… so that might give you an idea.
2. If I had to pick one, I would award Girl’s Night Out Wines “Best Booth Design“… It was the pinkest booth at the show, complete with stilettos, disco balls and feather boas!
3. Watching Lynn Crawford cook on the KitchenAid Stage… This woman is not just a chef, she is an entertainer! She even challenged the crowd to make the “World’s Longest Lasagna Noodle”… it was crazy fun!
4. I came home with a lot of cheese… I mean a lot.
5. New Product Alert! I am not sure if you have tried these yet, but I pretty much lived off them the entire weekend… Ozery Bakery’s New Cranberry Pumpkinseed Crispy Pitas… love!
6. Had a great chat with my “show friend” Brent, from Omega Flax, about his recent appearance on Dragon’s Den… Can you believe he actually liked Kevin?
7. Getting ready to do it all again next weekend… this time at the Hamilton Food & Drink Fest!
I hope you all had a great weekend… it was certainly nice outside! Anyone start their spring cleaning yet?