I have literally been eating this for dinner for the past week… no word of a lie… it’s really that good!
More importantly it’s easy, uses few ingredients, and requires minimal involvement… because we all know that I am lazy!
Sweet Potato Hash
1 large sweet potato
1 tsp seasoning salt
1/4 cups shredded cheese
dash of pepper
1. Pe-heat oven to 400F.
2. Dice potato into chunks/cubes.
3. Spray oven safe dish with Pam, throw in sweet potato. Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until potatoes are softened. Turn off oven.
5. Crack two eggs on top of potatoes, and top with cheese. You can pierce the yolks at this step, or keep them whole for runny eggs.
6. Place in warm oven for another 5-10 minutes or until white of eggs is cooked.
8. Eat and eat and eat… this makes a huge portion!