Consider yourself lucky if you manage to only eat just one of these ooey-gooey marshmallow treats! This colourful, St Patrick’s Day-inspired take on classic rice crispy treats will surely brighten any day. Make an extra-large batch because these “magically delicious” treats won’t last long!
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 (12-oz.) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 family-sized box of Lucky Charms cereal
- 1 tbsp colourful sprinkles (optional)
- Spray a 9″ x 9″ baking pan with non-stick spray, set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Lucky Charms.
- Pour into pan and even top; don’t pack it too tightly. Sprinkle with colourful sprinkles and/or top with additional Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- Let cool before slicing. Enjoy! 🍀
Keywords: Crispy Treats, Lucky Charms Treats, Rice Crispy Squares