These Lobster Sliders with a Quick Béarnaise Mayonnaise will become a Friday night favourite! High-quality sustainably sourced lobster, courtesy of Chef’s Vault, is gently poached in butter before being served on a toasted slider bun with a quick béarnaise mayo made with Yalumba Wine’s Y Series Viognier.
Please enjoy responsibly.
Butter Poached Lobster Slider
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 16 oz lobster claw & knuckle meat from Chef’s Vault
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 8–10 brioche slider buns, toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh pea shoots
Quick Béarnaise Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp finely minced shallot
- 2 tbsp Yalumba Wine’s Y Series Viognier wine
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped tarragon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper
- In a large pan, over medium-low heat, gently melt butter. Do not allow it to boil. Add raw lobster and allow it to poach for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Be careful not to overcook lobster. Poached lobster should have an internal temperature of about 145°F. Sprinkle with chives.
- While the lobster poaches, prepare the Quick Béarnaise Mayonnaise. Pour all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside until ready to use.
- To assemble sliders, spread 1 tbsp of mayo over toasted bun. Top with 2 oz of lobster. Sprinkle with fresh pea shoot. Serve immediately with a glass of Yalumba Wine’s Y Series Viognier.
Keywords: Lobster Sliders, Lobster Roll, Lobster Sandwich