One of my all-time favourite beverages to enjoy in the Fall is without a doubt apple cider. Whether it’s hot or cold, straight up or spiked, when someone hands me a cup I can’t help but beam from ear to ear!
- 1 oz Crown Royal Black
- 10 drops of Wild Muskoka’s Rock Barren: Cranberry & Juniper Bitters
- 1 cup fresh-pressed apple cider
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Wild Muskoka’s Spruce Tip Sugar, apple slices, cranberries, cinnamon sticks and orange slices
- Using a slice of orange, run it around the rim of a glass until it becomes wet. Turn the glass upside down and turn it through the rimming sugar until covered. Fill glass with a few ice cubes.
- Pour whiskey, bitters, and cider into a shaker. Add ice. Shake 10-15 seconds. Strain into prepared glass and garnish with apple slices, cranberries, cinnamon sticks and orange slices. Serve cold.
Keywords: Apple Cider, Spiked Apple Cider, Apple Cider Cocktail