There is nothing more refreshing than a sangria on a hot summer afternoon. What’s great about sangria’s is they are totally customizable and can be prepared quickly and easily. Whether you are mixing up a batch for a party, or for you to enjoy on the patio, sangria’s are the drink of summer!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 bottles (1.5L) of red wine
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (1L) club soda
- 3 cups Sprite
- 4 cups of assorted fresh sliced fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes, peaches, oranges)
- Make a simple syrup by boiling equal parts water and sugar until the sugar dissolves; approximately 5-8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix simple syrup with red wine, pineapple juice, club soda, and sprite.
- Add sliced fruit and 2-3 cups of ice cubes.
- Serve sangria over ice.
Keywords: Summer Sangria, Easy Sangria, Red Wine Sangria