With its pretty pink hue and lush raspberry flavours, the Clover Club Cocktail is the perfect signature drink for Mother’s Day brunch. You might notice this recipe calls for a raw egg white, but don’t let that scare you! The egg white helps give this cocktail a creamy texture and the beautiful white foam that makes this drink look sophisticated.
- 3 oz (90 mL) gin
- 1 oz (2 tbsp) raspberry syrup (recipe below)
- 1 oz (2 tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz (30 mL) vermouth
- 1 egg white (from 1 large egg)
- Ice for shaker
- Raspberries & lemon wedge for garnish
- Add gin, raspberry syrup, lemon juice, and vermouth to a shaker with ice. Shake for 15 seconds; strain out into glass.
- Add egg white to shaker and strained cocktail, dry shake vigorously for 15 seconds. Pour into two chilled glass and garnish with raspberries and lemon.
- To Make Raspberry Syrup: Add 2 cups fresh raspberries and 1 cup granulated sugar into medium saucepan and muddle together. Add ½ cup of water and bring mixture to a simmer. Stirring occasional, reduce on low for 20 minutes. Stir in 1 tbsp vodka. Using a fine-mesh sieve strain into container and refrigerate for up to one month.
Keywords: Clover Club Cocktail, Clover Cocktail, Cocktail with Eggs